A few weeks ago, we had the privilege of sitting with Kelly Schmidt, RD, LDN.
In this interview, we draw the parallel of a dietitian to our fiduciary standard at Lakeshore. Then Kelly takes a deep dive into our everyday diets' intricacies and the critical role that food plays not just on our physical health, but our mental health as well. Be sure to listen to the end where Kelly addresses some of the key ingredients (pun intended) to develop a strong immune system, which helps enormously to prevent certain diseases.
- Housekeeping Items [00:59]
- Lakeshore Team Overview [03:45]
- Fiduciaries - Butchers v Dietitians [07:35]
- START of Kelly Schmidt, RD, LDN Presentation [11:05]
- REAL FOOD - why eating less and moving more doesn't always succeed [14:05]
- Nutrient Gaps [35:54]
- Blood Sugar Control [47:42]
- The Importance of Sleep [54:14]
- Gut Health - Strong Immune System and Improved Mood [1:03:38]