Tax Preparer (full-time, seasonal)
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL
As a full-service wealth management firm, Lakeshore Capital Group is equipped with a team of professionals to provide counsel in all facets of our clients’ financial livelihood. We are staffed with talented individuals with each member dedicated to working within a team on behalf of our clients.
Lakeshore Capital Group is committed to providing an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
- Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
- Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
- Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
- Must have PTIN
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable mathematics skills
- Ability to learn our tax software is required
Compensation: $30 an hour
About Lakeshore Capital Group
Founded in 1999 and established in 2020, Lakeshore Capital Group in unique among investment advisory firms. As a full-service wealth management firm, we are equipped with a team of professionals to provide counsel in all facets of our client’s financial livelihood. We are staffed with talented individuals and each member is committed to working within a team on behalf of our clients.
Want to learn more about this position? We'd love to chat. Please feel free to reach out!